My Drawings(update) My Drawings(update)

BORING

ERM Well i know how you drew them... and it wasn't in the order it shows... you copied a picture into flash and erased the lines and colours backwards so it looks like you draw them... oh... and how boring is that.

take out the shite music that wastes the downloader. there is my constructive critism.

Demonic-Pengin responds:

WEll, I guess I should take that as a compliment, because I drew all of those myself. I made them all up, not one is copied or even derived from a certain character or series. The download isn't all that large, maybe you have a slow connection or something... please don't accuse me of stealing something. If it really is similar to something you've seen before, email me and tell me what.

What power? More like, FU What power? More like, FU

i got bored of watching it

boring boring boring

ps boring

Rules Of The Road: Rule 1 Rules Of The Road: Rule 1

WHY BOTHER PUTTING A LOADING PAGE ON THE WHEN IT DOESNT EVEN WORK?

it said Play, so i click, and then i wait 5 minutes for it to load?, that sucked, but the idea was there.

Who is Mr. president??? Who is Mr. president???

Geeze

I wish i could have thought of something so simple, so original, and yet so funny!!!!

I hope this stays, if not, i want a copy of this swf sent to me just so i can play it for fun!!!!! hehehehe

make up some more! give me the Mr Blair next!

BloodBug (Fast Mode) BloodBug (Fast Mode)

Well all i have to say is thanks for your support in my flash program, everyone else slated it.

dunno if its my connection speed or what, but it could work a bit quicker???

maybe have some insturctions, not too sure the object!

Create-A-Ride Create-A-Ride

Very Nice

I liked this one very much, it gave me the urge to make something similar!!!

its not as good as this though (but be warned, its a working progress!!)

check it out: